5% OFF YOUR FIRST PURCHASE WITH BB ♥️ Use Code: FIRST5
- Soothes flaky and itchy scalp
- Improves hair quality and nourishes it
- Zero waste
- Last 2x longer than regular shampoo bottles
- 100% safe for colored or treated hair
Cetearyl Alcohol (Vegetable Based*), Behentrimonium Methosulfate (Vegetable Based*), Cetearyl Alcohol (Vegetable Based*), Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Stearyl Alcohol (Vegetable Based*), Vegetable Glycerin (Soy Based*), DL Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Natural Fragrance (Lime Peel Oil, Orange Peel Oil, Lemon Peel Oil, Grapefruit Peel Oil, Ginger Root Oil), Salix Alba (White Willow) Bark Extract, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Honey (Honeyquat), Salicylic Acid, Diglycerin, Polyglyceryl-2 Laurate, Piroctone Olamine, Mineral Pigments CI 77891, CI 77491, Mica. (*Derived Source)
The Soothe Conditioner bar from Hibar is formulated specifically for itchy, flaky scalps. With white willow bark extract and kukui nut oil. The Soothe Conditioner bar helps soothe a touchy scalp and leaves your hair feeling soft and manageable. Pair with our other shampoo bars for optimal results.
- Salon quality bars: 100% safe for colored or treated hair. Our bars are made with quality ingredients, formulated by top hair care professionals.
- No plastic bottles or packaging. (Duh): When you buy from HiBAR you will receive a 100% plastic-free experience. Right down to the cardboard shipping box, the paper seal, padding, and label.
- Long lasting and fun to use: One 2.7 oz conditioner bar lasts at least as long as 2 x 12 oz bottles of conditioner, but we have customers who have been using the same conditioner bar for over six months (over 80 washes). The ergonomic design is easy to hold and use, and the compact design is excellent for travel.
- Curly Girl Method-friendly: All of our bars avoid ingredients like sulfates or silicone, so they’re gentle to all hair types.
- Fresh citrus scent: Our solid bars are derived from a blend of essential oils, for a light, refreshing fragrance.
- Quality ingredients: That means soap-free, sulfate-free, paraben-free, silicone-free, phthalate-free.
- Cruelty-free: Leaping Bunny certified.sham
Who is HiBar?
Born out of the realization that plastic sucks, four friends decided to launch a line of sustainable and clean shampoo and conditioner bars. After three years of formulation later, they launched HiBAR. Salon-quality performance and experience, natural ingredients, and, of course, beautiful plastic-free packaging. HiBar doesn’t include any sulfates, phthalates, silicones, or parabens. And absolutely no cruelty. The packaging is plastic-free, of course, and either compostable or easily recyclable or both. Their main purpose for existing is to use as little as possible, while still providing a salon-quality product.
Beauty Binge is an exclusive gender-neutral and purpose-driven space for clean self-care products for all those looking to make conscious choices. Through our e-commerce platform we bring to the GCC and globally, a range of cruelty-free, organic, vegan brands suitable for women, men, and kids. Our goal remains to build a community and ensure clean products are made accessible for all. Eco-luxury is what our range comprises of, however ensuring there is something for everyone.