5% OFF YOUR FIRST PURCHASE WITH BB ♥️ Use Code: FIRST5
- Exfoliates dead skin
- Leaves your skin rejuvenated and glowing
- Boosts blood circulation
- Helps the body get rid of toxins naturally
- Sustainable; made from bamboo
- Face and Body Moisturizer
- Make-Up Remover
- Hair Treatment
- Oil Pulling & Oral Care
- Scar & Stretch Mark Treatment
- After Sun Care & Light Sun Protection
- Itch & Rash Relief
- Baby Eczema & Cradle Cap
- Diaper Rash & Nipple Cream
- Digestive Support
- Heart Health
- Metabolism Booster
100% Usda Organic, Fair Trade Certified™, Virgin, Cold-Pressed Coconut Oil.
Easy gifting sprinkled with lots of love and lots of pampering ! This Self-care Exclusive gift box bundle combines our Conscious Coconut Organic Coconut Oil and their Dry Body Brush, a self-care staple.
- Organic Coconut Oil: Conscious Coconut Oil Jar is 8 ounces of pure love for both internal and external wellness AND they’re recyclable! We believe your self-love rituals, from warm cups of coffee to steamy baths, deserve the best. A multi-purpose, organic, and convenient to use product, keeping you in mind! Filled with 100% certified organic, fair trade, cold-pressed coconut oil, which means you won’t find any artificial ingredients, fillers, fragrances, or unnatural preservatives lurking about. Their coconut oil is made in small batches and never touches a piece of machinery. And wouldn’t dream of touching an animal in the process either. Did you know that coconut oil has many uses? It can be used as a face and body moisturizer, light sun protection, hair treatment (beards included), digestive support, heart health, metabolism booster, and with your tea and coffee to name a few!
- Dry Body Brush: Bamboo dry body brush is an essential product for your skincare routine. It’s like a juice cleanse for your body. Conscious Coconut has made the bamboo dry body brush to gently exfoliate dead skin to leave your skin looking radiant, rejuvenated, and glowing.Dry brushing can help in boosting your lymphatic system. It’s very similar to the vascular system as lymph is a fluid just like blood that exists mostly in vessels that circulate around the body. Another reason you should dry brush is to exfoliate the skin because you will feel smoother and look more radiant in those cold winter months! Dry Brushing is an ancient Ayurvedic practice that helps to renew the skin and stimulate the lymphatic system and encourages the body to get to rid of toxins. It’s like a juice cleanse for your skin – the combination of exfoliating, massaging, and rejuvenating the top layer of your skin with a dry brush will help increase circulation, boost lymphatic drainage, all while sloughing dead skin cells and helping to make your skin look more radiant.
Add this Self-care Exclusive gift box bundle while it lasts!