5% OFF YOUR FIRST PURCHASE WITH BB ♥️ Use Code: FIRST5
- Moisturizing shampoo
- Zero waste
- Lasts 2x as long as regular shampoo bottles
- Removes buildup
- Safe for colored hair and treated hair
Out of stock
HiBar maintain shampoo for normal hair. For people who wash their hair less frequently. For the gentle removal of product buildup. With honeyquat and shea butter for added shine. 100% Safe for colored or treated hair.
- Salon quality shampoo bars: 100% safe for colored or treated hair. Our shampoo bars are made with quality ingredients, formulated by top hair care professionals.
- No plastic bottles or packaging. (Duh): When you buy from HiBAR you will receive a 100% plastic-free experience. Right down to the cardboard shipping box, the paper seal, padding, and label.
- Long lasting and fun to use: One 3.2 oz shampoo bar lasts at least as long as 2 x 12 oz bottles of shampoo, but we have customers who have been using the same shampoo bar for over six months (over 80 washes). The ergonomic design is easy to hold and use, and the compact design is excellent for travel.
- Curly Girl Method-friendly: All of our shampoo bars avoid ingredients like sulfates or silicone, so they’re gentle to all hair types.
- Fresh citrus scent: Our solid bars are derived from a blend of essential oils, for a light, refreshing fragrance.
- Quality ingredients: That means soap-free, sulfate-free, paraben-free, silicone-free, phthalate-free.
- Cruelty-free: Our Maintain Shampoo Bar is Leaping Bunny certified.
Who is HiBar?
Born out of the realization that plastic sucks, four friends decided to launch a line of sustainable and clean shampoo bars. After three years of formulation later, they launched HiBAR. Salon-quality performance and experience, natural ingredients, and, of course, beautiful plastic-free packaging. HiBar doesn’t include any sulfates, phthalates, silicones, or parabens. And absolutely no cruelty. The packaging is plastic-free, of course, and either compostable or easily recyclable or both. Their main purpose for existing is to use as little as possible, while still providing a salon-quality product.
Beauty Binge is an exclusive gender-neutral and purpose-driven space for clean self-care products for all those looking to make conscious choices. Through our e-commerce platform we bring to the GCC and globally, a range of cruelty-free, organic, vegan brands suitable for women, men, and kids. Our goal remains to build a community and ensure clean products are made accessible for all. Eco-luxury is what our range comprises of, however ensuring there is something for everyone.