Enjoy a 5% discount on your first BB purchase ♥ Code - FIRST5
Beauty Binge is committed to protecting the privacy and accuracy of confidential information to the extent possible. In particular, we do not re-distribute or sell personal information collected on our web servers. We request you to kindly review the below details which clearly showcases the information we collect about you, how we use it, and your rights.
This Site ensures that data is encrypted when leaving the Site. This process involves the converting of information or data into a code to prevent unauthorised access. This Site follows this process and employs secure methods to ensure the protection of all credit and debit card transactions. Encryption methods such as SSL are utilised to protect customer data when in transit to and from this Site over a secure communications channel. Whilst we do everything within our power to ensure that personal data is protected at all times from our Site, we cannot guarantee the security and integrity of the information that has been transmitted to our Site.
Cleanbeautybinge.com servers collect the following analytics:
- Internet Protocol (IP) address of computer being used
- Web pages requested
- Browser used
- Date and time
- Cleanbeautybinge.com does not associate this data to individual user identities.
- In addition to the IP address/browser information collected from anonymous visitors to the site, other information is collected and stored when users log in to view restricted content or submit forms.
We collect personal data when provided to us directly when you use our site (e.g. your name, contact details, gender, product reviews, and any information which you add to your account profile); Transaction and billing information, if you make any purchases from us or using our Site (e.g. credit/debit card details and delivery information); Records of your interactions with us (e.g. if you contact our customer service and/or on social media); Information you provide us when you enter a competition or participate in a survey; Information collected automatically, using cookies and other tracking technologies (e.g. which pages you viewed and if you interacted during any of our email marketing campaigns). We may also collect information about the device that you have used to access our Site or may access your location if you give us your consent. If you also share your information with any of our partners or associated brands then we may use that information for our business purposes only.
Cleanbeautybinge.com may use “cookies” in order to deliver web content specific to individual users’ interests or to keep track of online purchasing transactions. Sensitive personal information is not stored within cookies.
Cleanbeautybinge.com uses webforms forms on this site. These forms require users to give contact information. Contact information from the registration form is used only to send material relating to those specific events for which it was collected and will not be sold to another party.
Use of collected information:
Cleanbeautybinge.com will only use personal information collected from this site for the purpose of communication back to individuals who contact us via the site.
Cleanbeautybinge.com uses browser-IP-address information and anonymous-browser history to report information about site accesses and for profiling purposes. This information is used to improve Web presentation and utilization. IP address information may also be used for troubleshooting purposes.
- To fulfil your order and maintain your account.
- To manage and respond to any queries or complaints.
- To personalise the Site to you and show you content we think you will be most interested in, based on your account information, your purchase history and your browsing activity.
- To improve and maintain the Site, and monitor its usage.
- For market research, e.g. we may contact you for feedback about our products.
- To send you marketing messages and show you targeted advertising, where we have your consent or are otherwise permitted to do so.
- For security purposes, to investigate fraud and where necessary to protect ourselves and third parties.
- To comply with our legal and regulatory obligations.
We will keep your personal data for as long as we need it for the purposes set out above, and so this period will vary depending on your interactions with us. For example, where you have made a purchase with us, we will keep a record of your purchase for the period necessary for invoicing, tax and warranty purposes. We may also keep a record of correspondence with you (for example if you have made a complaint about a product) for as long as is necessary to protect us from a legal claim. Where we no longer have a need to keep your information, we will delete it. Please note that where you unsubscribe from our marketing communications, we will keep a record of your email address to ensure we do not send you marketing emails in future.
Distribution of collected information:
Cleanbeautybinge.com will not disclose, without your consent, personal information collected about you, except for certain explicit circumstances in which disclosure is required by law.
Cleanbeautybinge.com will not distribute or sell personal information to third-party organizations.
We rely on the following legal basis, to process your personal data:
- Because the processing is necessary to perform a contract with you, (e.g. where you have made a purchase with us, we use your personal data to process the payment and fulfil your order).
- Because we have obtained your consent (e.g. where you contact us with a query, where you add optional information to your account profile, or if you consent to receive marketing from us).
- Because it is in our legitimate interests as an e-commerce provider to maintain and promote our services. We are always seeking to understand more about our customers in order to offer the best products and customer experience.
- We use information about you to tailor your view of the Site, to make it more interesting and relevant in respect of the products and offers on view.
- Our Site may allow you the option of adding additional information to your account profile, such as information about your body type, skin type, hair type, hair condition, training regime, performance goals, height and weight.
- We treat this information with particular sensitivity, as we understand it can reveal information about your health or ethnicity, for example. You do not have to provide this information to us, and can delete it or update it at any time.
- Who do we share this personal data with?
- We share customers’ personal data with third parties in the following circumstances:
- With other companies in our group of companies, as necessary to operate the Site.
- With our suppliers and service providers working for us, e.g. payment processors and delivery companies.
- With our professional and legal advisors.
- With third parties engaged in fraud prevention and detection.
We love to communicate with our customers and so, depending on your marketing preferences, we may use your personal data to send you marketing messages by email, phone or post. Some of these messages may be tailored to you, based on your previous browsing or purchase activity, and other information we hold about you.
If you no longer want to receive marketing communications from us, you can change your preferences at any time by contacting us, clicking on the ‘unsubscribe’ link in any email, or updating your settings in your account. If you unsubscribe from marketing, please note we may still contact you with service messages from time to time.
You may also see ads for our Site on third party websites, including on social media. These ads may be tailored to you using cookies. Where you see an ad on social media, this may because we have engaged the social network to show ads to our customers, or users who match the demographic profile of our customers. In some cases, this may involve sharing your email address with the social network. If you no longer want to see tailored ads you can change your cookie and privacy settings on your browser and these third party websites.
Privacy Statement Revisions:
We may change this Privacy Statement at any time and for any reason. We encourage you to review this Privacy Statement each time you visit the web site.
Responsibility for External Sites:
This website may contain links to other web sites. Some of those web sites may be operated by third parties. We provide the links for your convenience, but we do not review, control, or monitor the privacy practices of web sites operated by others.
We are not responsible for the performance of web sites operated by third parties or for your business dealings with them. Therefore, whenever you leave this web site we recommend that you review each web site’s privacy practices and make your own conclusions regarding the adequacy of these practices.
How to contact us